Parent Teacher Student Association - PTSA
The Parent Teacher Student Association - (PTSA) is a committee comprised of committed and dedicated parents who volunteer their time and efforts to work with the school's faculty, administration, students and parents to help foster the school's growth and development. Our mission is to maintain, develop and make available necessary resources that will help the school in its continuing effort to provide a quality educational experience for every student who attends the International School of Broward (ISB).
- Facilitate community building amongst parents.
- Serve as a liaison between parents and administration.
- Organize social activities for the students as well as ISB's community.
- Assist the school with fundraising activities.
- Actively serve on subcommittee assignments defined by the school and the PTSA
Email for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org