ISB is a tuition-free school. The required fees are:
- Sports and Accident Insurance for students in our sports program
- Lab Fees
- After school fees *, from 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm are charged $250/monthly or $15 daily - Late pickup fee is $5 per minute after 6:00pm.
Students will receive homework help and have the option to choose two of the following extra-curricular activities: Soccer, Basketball, flagfootball, Dance, Music or Cheerleading (see extra-curricular flyer)
- Extra-curricular fees
>> more information here
- Graduation fees for 8th and 12th graders
- Enrichment program: Please contact Ms. Rahill, the French Program Coordinator for additional information.
* You may enroll your children in after / before school by completing the extra-curricular activity form. Once a month has started it is due. You need to officially withdraw your children by completing the before / after school withdrawal form in order to stop being billed for these services. If your child is not enrolled in after or before school, you will be billed for the day once it has started